Need Help From Mod Isailix!

8 replies
Votes:
+8
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Hey buddy I need your help with something in towny for my grand resurgence on this server!! Its a build you did for someone else on the server before the reset. I have been waiting for a while but haven't seen you on. I missed the one day you came on which was prob for a second and you haven't been on since. This is a very specific build and its quite difficult for me to do off hand. But its not very complicated...just technical.

If you guys can reach him outside the game that would be a great help! I just want to know if he will at least lend me a hand!! Thankyou very much!
Posted Feb 6, 19 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+2
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Hey man, I'd be glad to help you out, but as of right now, I have internet that almost doesn't function. I can't load any webpage right now, much less get on the server. It is the main reason I've been inactive this year and I hope to get it fixed soon.

I just talked with our ISP earlier today and we got most of the issue worked out. When this all blows over, I'll gladly help.
Posted Feb 7, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
thats a shame to hear I mean why do we even pay for these blasted things when they dont even work half the time. Its why I got the lower end for a cell phone service I just use whatsapp for the most part lolol. Yeah ltr it took me two years to open my town and beofre the reset and then a month later you reset the server...so I want to get it ready in a quarter of that time! So I will need your help within 4 months! you got time. I just wanted to know the specifics of what you need and the cost.

Its the prismarine build with 4 circles and two towers (tower per circle) with a middle wooden center piece (third circle) with a fourth circle off to the side in between the two towers.
It also had grassy areas and the fourth circle was the largest of the four it had an open area and on the opposite side was an open area with no builds lastly it had four smaller "island" prismarine towers. The center piece had grass leaf block (bushes) and a over hang of four quadrant separated leaf covers
See Example... It was a rather large build several plots in diameter. I hope this gives you enough information to do it exactly the same because I simply loved it!
estimation+of+build_1549541622.png
I would like to gather the resources necessary
within those four months.
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP
Votes:
+8
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
The items needed are Prismarine, Prismarine Brick, Dark Prismarine, Quartz, Glow Stone, Leaf Blocks. The amount, money and time needed I dont know so I need to organize that with you when you have the ability to do so thankyou.
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+2
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Ah, my old town Alkalis... I wish I had finished it... I can definitely rebuild it though, maybe even the finished version I had in mind. You're right that it takes mostly Prismarine, but I don't remember how much it took...

There's a warp called /prisshop where you can buy a stack of shards for only 5 bucks. It autofills as well so I'd start from there. I know that there were stone slabs too, but that shouldn't be hard to get.

EDIT (12:53PM EST): I have started building the structure on a singleplayer game, I'll let you know everything we'll need as far as resources later. Tomorrow most likely.
Posted Feb 7, 19 · Last edited Feb 7, 19 by Isailix
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
if you could build it to the way you left it off the template that would be great because it was perfect for what I was doing with it. Like it was more than perfect it was a god send. For right now I am just going to work on filling a few dub chest in preparation.
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+2
Noticed
LEVEL 1
If possible, I'd like you to add me on discord.
Isailix#6978
Posted Feb 8, 19
Votes:
+8
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
that didnt work I tride it in discord but it didnt show up
Posted Sat at 01:36 am · OP
Donor
Votes:
+2
Noticed
LEVEL 1
That should've worked, try it again and if it doesn't work then you can send yours and I'll add you.
Posted Sat at 01:49 am
Account
Recent Threads
Latest Threads
NoticeNotices