Current Server Status

2 replies
Votes:
+97
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
Hello everyone who sees the post, I would like to know why the server is not trying to come back for 2019. I know that minecraft in general is not as popular as it once was, but maybe you should still try and make people have a good time on a1craft like how 2014 and 2015 was. I know you are not trying to revive this server because the server hasn't had any updates since November, and no events for a month. If you truly want this server to be "revived" you have to actually have to show like you are trying, and I know you are not doing so because if you look in suggestions the suggestions never got accepted or rejected and you are just letting random suggestions fly by without even looking at them. When I go in game and I report a problem or a suggest a suggestion about this server I am told to go on the forums and suggest it on there but when I do I never get a reply by any admins on a1craft!

Look, most of the staff don't like me I get why you wont, but staff can you atleast actually try to bring back a1craft. Just start by cleaning the server and getting rid of all the unnecessary servers that no one has played for a LONG time, I'm even saying kitpvp and I'm a kitpvp player. Then that would help bring down how much lag comes off of this server because even from your post on mcmarket it shows that you downgraded the server, and since then the server has been terribly laggy.

Fix all the glitches on the server .For example, when Towny goes in "Lockdown mode " why did it take a long time just for you to fix what seems to be a simple problem. Now I'm not even sure if this is fixed because I haven't been playing on a1craft.

Ok yes I know you said "voting" helps bring players in, it does but when the server only has a playerbase of about 15 players how will that increase the rank or playerbase of this server. If you look on https://minecraft-mp.com/server/37790/stats/ you see when the playerbase goes down less people vote, which then makes people unaware that this server exists. Voting rewards are a big problem. If there was good rewards from voting the player will remember to vote each day to get such reward which if they do everyday then it should bring the rank up.

Pete, you should add more stuff onto the buycraft store. I know eula made this server lose income, and you lost your job in real life. But if you want to get more of a profit add more items on to the store, Like maybe more crates?

I know I could have added more things to this suggestion but Honestly I don't want to type anymore ideas down because I don't have a feeling you will fix anything wrong on this server, which is a bad thing.

Could be a goodbye,
Dustings
Posted Jan 20, 19 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+49
Liked
LEVEL 3
Everyone, if you agree to this, make sure to click the "agree" button down in the left corner of the thread! I wanna see if there's a limit to the amount of people Pete can ignore
Posted Jan 20, 19
Useful
Funny
Agree
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+18
LEVEL 2
b5f8aaec6072491ea045e98e3238cf88_1547984927.jpegOK so I'm comming into agreement but From what I understand "more time" to the server includes doing nothing, leaving everything on the staff, and putting town into safe mode and not taking it out. I'm sorry Pete I know This post was a long time ago but you still haven't come back I must ask please give it to a more "active" owner. (Nothing against Pete, I'm just saying for the good of the server)
Attached Images
Posted Jan 20, 19
List
Undo
Account
Recent Threads
Latest Threads
NoticeNotices