Towny's down/ Safe Mode

3 replies
Donor
Votes:
+2
Noticed
LEVEL 1
As of 10:23pm pst Towny has been put into a "Safe Mode" and players are unable to move and/or to teleport. If possible could the "Towny" part of the server could be reset and allow players to move again would be awesome. Thanks!

-IGN - Cheesegodz
Mason
Posted Dec 9, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+2
Noticed
LEVEL 1
Thanks for getting the towny sever back up and running everyone!
Mason
Posted Dec 11, 18 · OP
Votes:
+2,159
Overlord
LEVEL 13
Hi,
|Sorry Towny has been causing me a lot of work lately , i have updated it to the very latest version and updated all configingly , i am hoping this resolves some of the issues its had lately , if there are any other problems please let me know.

Merry Christmas !!
mcraftpete

Minecraft Server Ip : a1craft.com
Posted Dec 23, 18
Donor
Votes:
+15
LEVEL 2
Hello mcraftpete,
There's been a problem that's been happening to my town, I don't know if everytime it rollbacks or goes into SafeMode this happens but lots of people are leaving my town. This is not that they left voluntarily, these people haven't been online for months and their info gets removed or something. For example you can do /seen (playername) and it will tell you for how long they've been off, but if you try to /res (playername) it will say they're not registered.
I'm not asking to get these members back, but if you could fix it from continuing happening it would be great. Thank you.

Happy Holidays!, Woopo1
Posted Dec 23, 18
Account
Recent Threads
Latest Threads
NoticeNotices