of 3

End of the Year Party-Towny

23 replies
Votes:
+81
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
Since there was not enough people to even have a party, the event has been canceled for today and will be rescheduled for a later date and time. I will let yall know when that is
Posted Dec 23, 18 · Last edited Dec 24, 18 by MommaKatie
Votes:
+81
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
**ATTENTION**
Me and Lario have discussed the situation about the date and time for the rescheduling of the party and well, here is our answer:

Date: December 27th, 2018
Time: 7pm Central Standard Time (Please arrive an hour or 30 minutes early to get the necessary things for the party)
Where: Go to my towns 3rd outpost(PrideLands)and follow the road down. Please read the signs there before you go down to the party areas.

And if you want more information about the details, please read the previous comments above.
**ATTENTION**

Hopefully, with this date and time, we can have more people show up. I myself ain't blaming anyone for not showing up because we all have things to deal with and some situations are unavoidable. And another thing as well, it was probably silly to host it a day before Christmas, but like I said in previous comments, this is our first time hosting an event and we didn't know what would be an appropriate time and date, so we just winged it. Now, I think that we have something more concrete and secure.

Again, I hope you all can make it to the party and have fun! :d
Posted Dec 24, 18
Votes:
+81
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
For anyone who wants a reminder about the order of events, here they are:

1. Trivia
2. Snowball Fight
3. Christmas PvP
4. Archery Match
5. Opening and Exchanging Gifts
6. Fireworks Show (this will be hosted on Larios 1st plot on Plots subserver)

If towny is down on this day and at that time, the whole party will be on the Plots subserver.
Posted Dec 24, 18
Votes:
+81
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
The party was a big success! Thank you to the people that showed up and participated in the festivities. There were some technicalities, but overall performance was great. We did every event except for 1: Fireworks Show!!! This event will be held on Plots subserver on Dec 30th, 2018 and the time... We will host it whenever there is a significant amount of people on Towny (which will likely be in the evening). Everyone, please come and enjoy the grand finale of the End Of The Year party!!!!! :d
Posted Dec 30, 18
Page
of 3
Account
Recent Threads
Latest Threads
NoticeNotices