Survival 1.13 test Phase

9 replies
Votes:
+2,159
Overlord
LEVEL 13
Hi,
We are pleased to confirm that Survival is now 1.13 , we have kept same map but expanded it from 20,000 to 30,000 in width so there should now be lots of new terrain to explore.
I have been testing the last couple of days but you can never truely tell if things are working well until more players join , worse case scenario we can revert back i still have earlier todays survival 1.12 backed up ready to use should there be any bigger issues on 1.13.

Please post any feedback for issues you may come across.

Tahnks,
mcraftpete
mcraftpete

Minecraft Server Ip : a1craft.com
Posted Oct 6, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+53
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Thought i would just write some of the issues ive seen so far while playing!!

1. Walking over slabs makes you glitch.
2. Standing on chests makes you glitch.
3. Using catchnets spawns in a ghast.
4. Signs do not work. (After writing you text and coming out of the sign menu the text disappears)
5. Cant go threw doors.

Thats all ive found so far if i do find anymore ill be sure to write another comment.

-LloydyKay
Posted Oct 7, 18
Donor
Votes:
+53
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Also /Pv 10 and /Pv 2 does not work
Posted Oct 7, 18 · Last edited Oct 7, 18 by LloydyKay
Votes:
+2,159
Overlord
LEVEL 13
Thanks for letting me know, these all seem to be actual spigot issues which is unfortunate , i cannot go to 1.13.1 as too many plugins do not support it yet , i will see if there is solutions but it is definately doing odd weird things as you stated , hopefully it will improve as i make more changes over the next couple of days.

Thanks for the updates,
mcraftpete

Minecraft Server Ip : a1craft.com
Posted Oct 7, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+18
LEVEL 2
You cannot walk on stairs aswell and it's impossible to move around is bases without getting glitchded
Posted Oct 9, 18
Donor
Votes:
+18
LEVEL 2
Ok this Test phase needs to end, not sure if the dev and staff are to lazy to fix the bugs or to busy, not accusing anyone btw.
We the players need the bugs fixed or your server just died so yea thanks
Posted Oct 20, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+3,473
Overlord
LEVEL 13
Untagged users
I've talked to pete about this baack when this update first went into effect. What I understood from what he said is that he wants to wait on a Spigot update to fix the bugs, because it's due to the 1.13 version, not something we can fix. I brought up the idea of switching back to the old map (1.12), but I'm not so sure that'll be happening. I believe that Survival's still in the test phase but I haven't gotten a solid answer on that just yet. I'm not too lazy to fix the bugs, but its more like I can't do anything about them and pete's the only one who can switch back to 1.12.
~ Angelo
Posted Oct 20, 18
Donor
Votes:
+18
LEVEL 2
Well then, how long until the spigot update comes out?
Posted Oct 21, 18
Votes:
+3,473
Overlord
LEVEL 13
Untagged users
No clue
~ Angelo
Posted Oct 22, 18
Votes:
+18
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Haven't been on the form for about a year and I am not disappointed, see you like in 2 years when remember this was a thing
1450195747_Me.png[img][/img]
Posted Dec 9, 18
Account
Recent Threads
Latest Threads
NoticeNotices