of 2

Survival Poll and Suggestions

17 replies
Donor
Votes:
+21
LEVEL 2
Hello everyone!
I would appreciate any suggestions or thoughts you have on what you think could be added to survival that you think would be a nice addition to the server. I have quite a few ideas myself, but I want to hear what you, the public, have to say.

So, please, feel free to answer the poll, and/or leave your thoughts in a reply down below. I will read them, and maybe respond to a few of them.

Many thanks, and I hope the start of the school year is going well for everyone!

-JRJ1116
New spawners?
3 votes
21.4%
Special enchantments?
2 votes
14.3%
New shop? (Blocks, design, etc.)
2 votes
14.3%
An event?
1 vote
7.1%
More staff?
3 votes
21.4%
All of the above?
3 votes
21.4%
Number of voters: 5
Posted Sep 18, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 18, 18 by JRJ1116
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+13
LEVEL 2
We need an annual purge on survival where u can hack and steal etc
Posted Oct 7, 18
Funny
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+21
LEVEL 2
Um.....no.....lol
Posted Oct 7, 18 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+13
LEVEL 2
Be able to get hours on survival to apply for staff, but oh wait you can't...  because u can barely move  rip.
#FS
Posted Oct 21, 18
Donor
Votes:
+53
Experienced
LEVEL 4
wrote:
Be able to get hours on survival to apply for staff, but oh wait you can't...  because u can barely move  rip.
#FS
I mean the whole world isnt just built of slabs and blocks you cant walk on. lol
Posted Oct 21, 18
Donor
Votes:
+13
LEVEL 2
Bruh but all my gear is and u can't walk on stairs either or use half the things
Posted Oct 22, 18
Donor
Votes:
+53
Experienced
LEVEL 4
Well i mean theres nothing anyone can do until the new updates come out so we will just have to wait. So id say just replace your slabs and stairs and all the other blocks that dont work with normal blocks for now.
Posted Oct 22, 18
Votes:
+3,471
Overlord
LEVEL 13
Untagged users
wrote:
Well i mean theres nothing anyone can do until the new updates come out so we will just have to wait. So id say just replace your slabs and stairs and all the other blocks that dont work with normal blocks for now.

Could go back to 1.12 to atleast allow players to play. A good portion of players haven't even been able to leave spawn.
~ Angelo
Posted Oct 22, 18
Donor
Votes:
+53
Experienced
LEVEL 4
wrote:

Could go back to 1.12 to atleast allow players to play. A good portion of players haven't even been able to leave spawn.
Well i mean its not hard to leave spawn you just do /wild or go to your homes/warps so maybe just try to make people know the commands but idk lol.
Posted Oct 22, 18
Page
of 2
Account
Recent Threads
Latest Threads
NoticeNotices